Monday, December 1, 2008

Links

One of the things search engines look at when they're evaluating a web page is links -- links into that page from other sites.

So it can pay off to have multiple blogs and and few independent sites to create a round robin of self-referential links.

To help boost the search engine interest in Diet and Sugar I created a page on a website I have called 400 Blogs. Registering that URL costs $8 a year. Of course I need hosting services also, which costs about 6 times that but the hosting service cost can be spread across other sites.

I called the new page My Diet Page and it's just a page of links to the Diet and Sugar blog and other related websites. It's a small thing, but every little thing helps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home