Saturday, February 16, 2008

Telling Them About Me

I have a few websits and a bunch of blogs. Probably way too many blogs. But it doesn't cost anything to start a blog and it's so easy to throw some Adsense ads up that I just can't resist. Whenever I think I have something to say about some potential niche topic that I think might have broad interest (veterans benfits, diabetes, etc) I just through up a blog at blogspot.com

But this post on writing an About Me page reminded me of something I'm doing wrong.

My first blog was about poker. I've written a couple of books on poker and my blogspot.com About Me page tells about my poker background. That's not really relevant when I'm blogging about mortgage loans. My experience as a banking officer and my master's in business is relevant to that topic however.

So I need to stop using a generic About Me page and start putting together unique bios for each blog that puts an emphasis on hiw my background relateds to that particular topic.

I'll get right on that tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home